Sunday 11 March 2012

What is Plumbase & Viessmann..................

Hello, my name is Ian Golden and I am a Regional Director for the Eastern Region for Plumbase, in 2011 I decided to sort my life out and lose weight, so I joined Slimming World, got in to cycling, took up running and lost 4 stone. Whilst doing this I entered a 60 mile cycle challenge, completed it, even though I was still 17 stone and raised £1275 for the Willow Foundation, so this year I decided to push myself further and I have entered 6 challenges to raise money for the Alzheimers Society www.justgiving.com/ian-golden-2012 or text GOLD51 £2 to 70070, the challenges I have entered will test my cycling and running skills to the maximum and the training will be relentless, the challenges are; Sun March 18th, 60 mile Cycle Challenge. Sun May 13th, Half Marathon. Sun 27th May, 100 mile Cycle Challenge. Sunday Aug 5th, 60 mile Cycle Challenge. Sun Sept 9th, London Duathlon. Then the BIG ONE, Wed 31st Oct to Sun 11th Nov, Vietnam to Cambodia 470K Cycle Challenge!!!! I have two main sponsors; Plumbase (Plumbing and Heating Merchant) and Viessmann Boilers (Germany's Number 1 Boiler Manufacturer) This blog will be how you can follow my training and event progress as it happens, I will be posting updates, pictures etc, especially whilst I am in Vietnam and Cambodia (wifi permitting) I hope you will enjoy my posts and I would love your support and comments, you can also follow my progress on Twitter, by following me @iangolden Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment